Here’s a recap of what happened in online marketing today, as reported on Marketing Land and other places across the web.
- Twitter to enforce new rules around issue ads starting September 30
- Learn how to navigate Google’s Comparison Shopping Services
- There is no reason to manage bids manually Why following SEO trends guarantees SEO budget waste.
- Without identity, retailer ad retargeting misses the mark
- Facebook opens up video ad opportunities to more creators as it takes Watch global
Please follow and like us: